[Stylist] Link to the First Christian Church Burkburnett YouTube channel talked about on the Writers Division meeting last night

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:54:11 UTC 2022

Good morning Writers,

Here is the link to the YouTube channel where you can hear yours truly play piano as part of the service for the First Christian Burkburnett church here is our YouTube channel and contains sermons communion meditations and children’s messages. They contain piano music mainly in the communion and the first part I’m not sure if she puts it with the sermon or not I don’t usually listen to them :-) if you would like to hear the music enjoy. :-) Take a look around and see what you think :-)

https://youtube.com/channel/UCaovr0MouD8nxW0EjM_rCzg

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble