[Stylist] Meet Jo E. Pinto save the date

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 00:18:31 UTC 2022

Save The Date: August 17

Jo Elizabeth Pinto Book Launch

About the Author

Jo Elizabeth Pinto was among the first blind students to integrate the
public schools in the 1970's. In 1992, she received a degree in Human
Services from the University of Northern Colorado. While teaching students
how to use adaptive technology, she earned a second degree in 2004 from the
Metropolitan State College of Denver in Nonprofit Management. She freelances
as an editor and a braille proofreader.

As an author, Pinto entertains her readers while giving them food for
thought. In her fiction, nonfiction, and poetry, she draws on personal
experience to illustrate that hope is always an action away.

Pinto lives in Colorado with her husband, her teenage daughter, her guide
dog Spreckles, and an aging family cat named Sam-I-Am.

Her website is:   <http://www.brightsideauthor.com>
http://www.brightsideauthor.com.

Behind Our Eyes Book Launch is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

4:30 MT/5:30 CT/6:30 EDT

Topic: An Interview with Author and Poet Jo E. Pinto Behind Our Eyes Book
Launch's Zoom Meeting

Time: Aug 17, 2022 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/98656493255?pwd=MkpVNkw1UklZNGxlYVFvVE9rOTJVdz09

Meeting ID: 986 5649 3255

Passcode: 736526

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,98656493255#,,,,*736526# US (New York)

+16469313860,,98656493255#,,,,*736526# US

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 646 931 3860 US

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 386 347 5053 US

        +1 564 217 2000 US

        +1 669 444 9171 US

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 986 5649 3255

Passcode: 736526

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ac4lCkUK8q

Ann M. Chiappetta, M.S.

Making Meaningful ConnectionsThrough Media

914.393.6605 USA

Anniecms64 at gmail.com <mailto:Anniecms64 at gmail.com>

All things Annie: www.annchiappetta.com <http://www.annchiappetta.com>