[Stylist] new poem Summer's Book

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Aug 27 03:14:07 UTC 2022

I really like this the one, Annie. Since it doesn't come through via email — they always look like one stanza — is this divided or all one stanza.
In it I can very much feel how August is that pause of Summer holding her breath right before we plunge in to Autumn.

Barbara Hammel
We are all but characters in the books of God’s library. — Chris Colfer