[Stylist] FW: [FriendsInArt] This month in the Art Parlor, we bring back FIA Member, Jason Castonguay

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:54:52 UTC 2022

Hi all-

I'm crossing party lines and hope it's okay because Jason C is a very
talented person and his music is excellent. Why not give it a listen? See
links below.

Ann M. Chiappetta, M.S.

Making Meaningful ConnectionsThrough Media

914.393.6605 USA

 <mailto:Anniecms64 at gmail.com> Anniecms64 at gmail.com

All things Annie:  <http://www.annchiappetta.com> www.annchiappetta.com