[Stylist] a poem

ckuell at comcast.net ckuell at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 19:11:50 UTC 2022

Hey Annie,

I really enjoyed this poem-thanks for sharing.

I've read it a few times now, and for me personally, I don't think the last
stanza adds anything. But obviously it did to the poet. For me, ending with
"and will go on happening forever." is a better ending.

What do you all get from the last bit?

Happy new year,

Chris

www.chriskuell.com <http://www.chriskuell.com>