[Stylist] Library e-books

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 22:45:15 UTC 2022

Hi Camille,
Thank you so much for your response. I'm in California and we do have OverDrive. It seems that Bookshare and Apple Books both have wider ranges of selections than the local library, but I also read lots of books that take place in other countries, especially the UK.
It's also good to know that you have to return books yourself... I was under the impression they get removed from your device once the borrow period is over.
Thanks,
Vejas