[Stylist] reminder tomorrow's book launch with Poet Carl Farnsworth

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 17:01:32 UTC 2022

Behind Our Eyes Book Launch with Carol Farnsworth

Thursday, January 20, 2022, 7:00 p.m. eastern via zoom

🍃   🍃   🍃

Dear Writers,

It is finally happening. The first book launch for my Chapbook, "Leaf Memories", is scheduled on Thursday, January 20th from seven to eight pm eastern time. Annie Chiappetta will be asking the questions. There will be an interview, poetry readings and time for questions and answers. Come and find out how the book launch works. I will appreciate the support and encouragement from my fellow authors.

About the Author   🍂

Carol has worn many hats: speech pathologist, musician, dancer, actress, artist, and traveler. Now she has turned her hand to writing. Carol and her husband, John, have lived in a small town in western lower Michigan for the past 30 years. They have one married daughter and three grandkitties.

Carol started to write essays and poems in 2018 to tell about the lite side of blindness. Her blog, Blind on the Lite Side, puts a humorous spin on living with blindness. While she has experienced a gradual loss of sight all her life, Carol still sees the laughter and joy in living.

Her writing has appeared in Avocet, Plum Tree Tavern, Magnets and Ladders, Breath and Shadow, Spirit Fire Review, and The Handy, Uncapped Pen. She is a regular contributor to The Blind Perspective and Newsreel audio magazine.

In addition to tandem bicycling with her husband, Carol enjoys creating felted art animals, cooking, and working in her container garden.

🍂 🍂 🍂

Join Zoom Meeting
 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87199809094?pwd=V25rR1cvUmw1UE05dS9UWTRCb254QT09> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87199809094?pwd=V25rR1cvUmw1UE05dS9UWTRCb254QT09

Meeting ID: 871 9980 9094
Passcode: 251157
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,87199809094#,,,,*251157# US (New York)
+13017158592,,87199809094#,,,,*251157# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 871 9980 9094
Passcode: 251157

Ann M. Chiappetta, M.S.

Making Meaningful ConnectionsThrough Media

914.393.6605 USA

Anniecms64 at gmail.com <mailto:Anniecms64 at gmail.com>

All things Annie: www.annchiappetta.com <http://www.annchiappetta.com>