[Stylist] Notice of riders division meeting held Sunday, January 23

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 01:25:34 UTC 2022

Try calling this number if you can’t sign onto zoom. First try signing onto zoom Beth answered my email and says the call has been changed to open. If that doesn’t work and you can’t get on the zoom meeting dial this phone number 605-313-5637 and use the code 330803+ the #. Will try that. But try the zoom link again to see if you can get in.

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble