[Stylist] Notice of riders division meeting held Sunday, January 23

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 21:16:26 UTC 2022

Hi Annie and everyone,

I apologize for the lateness of this email. It has been a little nuts around here lately and so I am finally responding to your question about recording the Sunday, January 23 meeting. First of all, I would like to apologize to anyone who couldn’t make it into our meeting. We had some troubles which we were able to solve but since some of you may not have my email you may not of been able to contact me. We have apparently solved the problem for meetings from here forward. We shouldn’t have any more trouble with the zoom link in the future. And also for anyone who would like to know we do have the one tab mobile phone numbers listed. I will send them out next month. Now, to answer your question about recording. We have not recorded any of the meetings since moving to the zoom platform. I am sure that will come at a later time that we are still transitioning and so we have not yet been able to accomplish that.  I will keep it in mind for further meetings. In the meantime, good luck to you all and all of your writings. See you in February. :-)

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble