[Stylist] A couple of questions from last week's in-person meeting

Shelley Alongi Christcrush at outlook.com
Wed Jul 13 05:04:33 UTC 2022

The next book for the Writers Division Book  club is Ingathering the complete people stories of  Zenna Henderson and the book number for the audio is DB 50474. I don’t have the Braille number at hand. The reading time for the audio is 26 hours and the book will be discussed at the meeting on September 25.

Yes flash fiction is acceptable for the Writers Division Anthology.

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble