[Stylist] references`

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 22:47:42 UTC 2022

Hello-

I would recommend reading reviews other writers have written and practice,
practice, and write. Study the great writers and  hopefully one day your
writing will become noteworthy for others to read.  I am not saying this
glibly, but this is the reality, writing is a craft and one must develop it
over time. Know the rules first, like Jen said with Strunk and White, the
more you know the better you will become.

Also, don't be afraid to flunk miserably at first.

Best,

Annie

Ann M. Chiappetta, M.S.

Making Meaningful ConnectionsThrough Media

914.393.6605 USA

 <mailto:Anniecms64 at gmail.com> Anniecms64 at gmail.com

All things Annie:  <http://www.annchiappetta.com> www.annchiappetta.com