[Stylist] another poem in Plum Tree

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:23:39 UTC 2022

Hi Rick-

Glad you liked the poem. Plum Tree Tavern is a great  place for online poetry.

I heard the same thing about Bookshare and I know the files are mp3 files but I am curious to know if the recordings are recorded in the natural speaking synthesized voices, etc.

If you want to purchase the eBook, Smashwords is great, allows the person to buy electronic files in three different file types so you can open it on a pc or mobile/tablet. Some people with braille displays get a txt file, convert it and are able to read it this way as well.

All my books except the new one are available across all the platforms and the BARD program as well. It takes about eight months to schedule the audible narrator to read it then work with the BARD program for their own transfer of a book onto the BARD system. Bookshare is fairly quick. What takes the longest is to figure out the process and learning how to manage the steps. Also knowing when to pay for certain production costs and finding the best fit. Audio narration is expensive. I barter a little with my narrators and the cross-promotion helps keep production costs reasonable.   But this developed over time and working with them and sending them other authors is all part of it.

Best,

Annie

Ann M. Chiappetta, M.S.

Making Meaningful ConnectionsThrough Media

914.393.6605 USA

 <mailto:Anniecms64 at gmail.com> Anniecms64 at gmail.com

All things Annie:  <http://www.annchiappetta.com> www.annchiappetta.com