[Stylist] june 16 writers' roundup

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Jun 14 02:12:15 UTC 2022

Hey, writers, it's coming up on third Thursday — yay! I'm remembering this month. If you'd like to join, at 8:00 eastern, 7:00 Central, 6:00 Mountain, 5:00 Pacific, 4:00 Alaskan, and 2:00 Hawaiian — I think that gets all our time zones — call (605) 313-5637 the code is 330803 then enter the pound sign. Did you know that the pound or hash symbol was originally called an octothorpe? See you Thursday evening.
Barbara Hammel
We are all but characters in the books of God’s library. — Chris Colfer