[Stylist] Apple Books

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 16:19:49 UTC 2022

Hi,
I hope you are all doing well.
I've been having an issue with Apple Books, which I use with my phone and Braille display, and wanted to see if anyone on this list has experienced similar. Some books will cut off some text at the end of a page. Usually it's just one character in a word but sometimes more.
I have toyed around with the Appearance feature on the app to either increase or decrease the font, but that doesn't solve the issue because  different words  are then cut off. I also tried deleting the Apple Books app, re-installing it and then re-downloading the book, but same issue. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Thanks,
Vejas