[Stylist] Dues

Shelley Alongi Christcrush at outlook.com
Wed Jun 29 01:35:07 UTC 2022

Hi Alicia,

This is Shelley the president of the Writers Division. If you became a member in June that is close enough to July for me so that you will not need to pay us again until July of next year 2023. If you are going to be at convention stop by and see us in studio A on July 7. If not you can come next year. :-) I will get your email and information and put you on the email list so that you can have information about when our meetings are and the events that are going on with the Division. Please feel free to email me off list if you have questions or you can email them to the stylist and I can answer them or anyone else who has information will be happy to answer.  Thank you for joining the Division we hope to keep in touch with you.

Have a great day and you will begin receiving the  quarterly magazine slate and style in the fall of 2022. I’ll let you know when it reaches your inbox. :-)

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble