[Stylist] good POV article from the Writer newsletter

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 16:07:24 UTC 2022

Yes, Chris, I agree with you. I am reading some fiction now to help me
before attempting it in my next novel. I am reading the Book of Accidents by
Charles  Wendig. It's very good as a story and as an example of multiple POV
writing.

Ann M. Chiappetta, M.S.

Making Meaningful ConnectionsThrough Media

914.393.6605 USA

 <mailto:Anniecms64 at gmail.com> Anniecms64 at gmail.com

All things Annie:  <http://www.annchiappetta.com> www.annchiappetta.com