[Stylist] Reminder for the BOE book launch with Deanna Noriega

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 16:48:03 UTC 2022

Save the Date and zoom invitation for Deanna's book Launch.

The fifth BOE Book Launch will feature author/poet Deanna Quietwater Noriega
and her book FIFTY YEARS OF WALKING WITH FRIENDS.

A note from Deanna:

This book covers my life with 9 guide dogs trained at The Seeing Eye Inc. of
Morristown New Jersey. It describes the fifty plus years I have been a guide
dog handler beginning in 1968 to the present. I have been a published poet,
writer of short stories, essays and blogs about living with vision
impairment. The book begins with my acquiring my first dog after high school
and leaving my close-knit Native American family to attend college. It
describes the process of training with a guide dog, loss, beginning again,
and the stages of my life as a student, social worker, Peace Corps
volunteer, mother, business woman, instructor of blindness skills,
disability advocate and caregiver to my husband who is now using a
wheelchair. It includes poems written about my feelings as I journeyed
through life as a blind woman, a racial minority and a partner in a guide
dog team.

And now for the zoom link:

Ann Chiappetta is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

May 4, 2022 -- 7:00 p.m. eastern time.

Join Zoom Meeting

<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84678791152?pwd=OWk4ZWF2dzNJYTFnRnpqSVFGaTNpdz09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84678791152?pwd=OWk4ZWF2dzNJYTFnRnpqSVFGaTNpdz09

Meeting ID: 846 7879 1152

Passcode: 203481

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,84678791152#,,,,*203481# US (New York)

+13017158592,,84678791152#,,,,*203481# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 846 7879 1152

Passcode: 203481

Find your local number:  <https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdod7HJXyW>
https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdod7HJXyW

Ann M. Chiappetta, M.S.

Making Meaningful ConnectionsThrough Media

914.393.6605 USA

Anniecms64 at gmail.com <mailto:Anniecms64 at gmail.com>

All things Annie: www.annchiappetta.com <http://www.annchiappetta.com>