[Stylist] Where to get critical review of poem

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue May 31 04:53:30 UTC 2022

All we can do is try our best to help.

Barbara Hammel
We are all but characters in the books of God’s library. — Chris Colfer

On May 27, 2022, at 21:15, Richard R. Thomas via Stylist <stylist at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi Folks:
I have some lyrics to a song and wonder if they are any good.
Can I get some feedback from folks on list or suggestions where I might submit for critical review?
I might either publish or record and copyright some day if I ever can tell it like it is with at least a hint of classic foundations to offset street commons and universal situation ambiguities.
If it is garbage I hope you will tell me so I don’t embarrass myself out there.
If there are other places better suited to do this can you point me in a direction?
Thanks:
Richard R. Thomas (Rick USA)

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Stylist:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/poetlori8%40msn.com