[Stylist] Annie Shares News

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Oct 2 19:08:21 UTC 2022

I've pondered often on why Autumn and Winter are my two favorite seasons and I think one of them is, for this person who used to see the colors of the sky, I love how the brightness has come into it and the softness of Summer is painted over. Then add in Autumn's bright leaves against that cerulean and wow! then the diamond-bright glisten of snow contrasting the violet-blue and oh! Both breathtakingly beautiful.
Barbara Hammel
We are all but characters in the books of God’s library. — Chris Colfer