[Stylist] Some Poetry Trivia

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Oct 3 01:01:05 UTC 2022

This is awesome! Also, in my folder of other people's poems I have one that does this, too, but I can't remember who did it off the top of my head nor  can I recall its name to quickly find it. I believe it's a he and a nineteenth-century writer, though. (Did I ever mention that I love nineteenth-century poets?)
ara Hammel
We are all but characters in the books of God’s library. — Chris Colfer