[Stylist] Question about weighing apothecary ingredients, please

rjaquiss at earthlink.net rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 10 12:55:02 UTC 2022

Hello:

     There are USB scales for lab work that are accurate to the milligram.
It is possible with software on a PC to make such a scale talk. The Braille
superstore has a talking scale that is accurate to the gram that does talk.
If more information is needed, please email me at
rjaquiss at independencescience.com. Independence Science makes STEM
accessible. Hope this is useful.

Regards,

Robert