[Stylist] Attention spans

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Apr 1 20:53:19 UTC 2023

No. I enjoy a book as much as I ever did and I love that I can grab so many of them on an eReader now and that they take up so much less space than bulky Braille volumes although nothing beats holding a book in your hand.

Barbara Hammel
We are all but characters in the books of God’s library. — Chris Colfer