[Stylist] happening tomorrow, Thursday poetry with BOE and Poet Lynda Lambert

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 19:40:53 UTC 2023

A note from poet and artist Lynda Lambert:

Warm Greetings on Wednesday Morning, a great day for poetry, celebrating
National Poetry Month (NPM). Read on for a special presentation happening
tomorrow night.

Behind Our Eyes Writers with Disabilities is inviting you to a scheduled
Zoom meeting.

When?   Thursday evening, April 13, at 7 pm

This program will highlight my latest book  _Songs for the Pilgrimage   For
this special night, four friends will join me and we will read   favorite
selections from the book.

*** The Synopsis of  SONGS FOR THE PILGRIMAGE

 SONGS FOR THE PILGRIMAGE  is a collection of poems, memoirs, journal
reflections, photographs, and meditations inspired by the author's travels,
art, music, prayers, personal conversations, observations, and encounters.

The book is divided into 5 parts.

 ***Part I:  The Unfolding of a Story

Lynda shares insights into the struggles and solitude of the artist's inner
thoughts. She brings us into personal and private spaces, activities and
personal encounters. Read her sacred and  private prayers. Listen as Lynda
describes art and museum displays . Turn the pages and walk into secret
places  in her home.  Her poetic lines hold  vibrant moving images In this
section. She introduces her desire to live her life as a servant leader.

***Part II: Drawing - Writing - Dreaming

This section takes readers into the mind of a life-long  teacher.  See  the
students in the classrooms as she instructs her courses and travels with
them to distant places and circumstances.  Lynda is a seer and her private
dreams. Watch as she introduces personal friends and family members. Feel
her inner struggles to find balance between the privacy of the art studio
and the public responsibilities of teaching and social activities.

***Part III: Singing - Dancing

This section reveals the love of music that runs like a gently flowing river
through the poets personal life. She highlights particular composers,
dancers, and places over the decades of her creative life. She writes about
dance and music traditions in Japan and Europe.

***Part IV: Landmarks - Landscape

A road trip from Georgia to Morgantown, WV on New Year's day appears in the
section along with writings inspired by her  travels in Puerto Rico, a
frightening experience on an Alpine mountain top,  walking on cobblestone
streets, picking up stones along the Autobahn, , early morning activities in
Venice,  rural countryside's, post cards she wrote to friends, morning walks
with her mother, train rides, and hiking in the Alps.  She describes
beautiful landscapes, mountains, lakes, and intimate jottings and prayers
for people, and more..

***Part V: People - Places

In this final section, Lynda sits in a small village graveyard and observes
a family coming to see the new grave of their husband and father.  She
visits death camps and writes about the history of  the village of Lidice.
We can go on morning walks with Lynda and her mother, and listen to her
mother's voice as she talks about "turning 80" and the beginnings of
dementia  as her mother opened gifts at the annual Christmas Eve family
celebration. Stand with Lynda as she lights a votive candle and speaks
intimately to the Virgin Mary about the thoughts in her heart.

Each section features a series of REFORMULATED POEMS.  poems based on the
Psalms in the Holy Bible. It feels like Lynda is both reading the Psalm,
and praying it out loud.

What you need to know to enter the Zoom Meeting:

Behind Our Eyes Writers with Disabilities is inviting you to a scheduled
Zoom meeting.

 ___

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3598315869?pwd=TFJQUzZ5YzlTaGRqUldhRDFrY0VvUT09

Meeting ID: 359 831 5869

Passcode: wt7Uii

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,3598315869#,,,,*332614# US (New York)

+16469313860,,3598315869#,,,,*332614# US

Dial by your location

+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

+1 646 931 3860 US

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

+1 305 224 1968 US

+1 309 205 3325 US

+1 564 217 2000 US

+1 669 444 9171 US

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 689 278 1000 US

+1 719 359 4580 US

+1 253 205 0468 US

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 360 209 5623 US

+1 386 347 5053 US

+1 507 473 4847 US

Meeting ID: 359 831 5869

Passcode: 332614

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adyL9fk9yV

I hope to hear YOUR VOICE on the Book Launch!

Lynda McKinney Lambert - Author/Artist

My MISSION STATEMENT

*	Seeking Euphoria  through art and writing.
*	I reveal what is forgotten, lost,  or invisible.

http://www.lyndalambert.com

Short Bio:  Lynda, a retired professor of fine arts and humanities, Geneva
College in Pennsylvania, authored 5 published books that focus on spare
poems and thoughtful personal essays. Lynda lives with her husband Bob,
their 2 dogs and 6 cats. Lynda's love of nature, fine art, and history
provide her dominate themes.

*	Visit my blog at:  http://www.lyndalambert.com
<http://www.lyndalambert.com/>
*	My Books: https://www.lyndalambert.com/books/

My Author Page:  http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert

Ann Chiappetta M.S.

 <http://www.annchiappetta.com/> http://www.annchiappetta.com

Making Meaningful Connections Through Media

 <mailto:Ann.m.chiappetta at gmail.com> Ann.m.chiappetta at gmail.com

Blog:  <http://www.thought-wheel.com/> www.thought-wheel.com

914.393.6605

"Trust dreams. Trust your heart, and trust your story."

- Neil Gaiman