[Stylist] April 27 Writers' Roundup: Poetry Forms

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Apr 18 14:18:48 UTC 2023

There was an error on my part of forgotten information in the Hammel household. I knew at the beginning of the month that I'd mess with your brains by changing Writers' Roundup from the third Thursday to the fourth Thursday this month and it worked so well even I forgot. The big spring show for the Harmony Delegation — our barbershop chorus — is at the end of the month so my husband has all kinds of rehearsals then which threw our usual Bible study back to this week which messed with our usual date. Sometimes life just gets so crazy, doesn't it? And aren't you glad y'all don't have to keep track of do your regular days for seeing your children at their home group get messed with because the quartet is singing or his new solo with an accompanyist act is performing or is he driving someone somewhere. LOL! And he's a calendar keeper exclusively and I always kept the calendar in my head. (Maybe I'll need to learn new skill.)
Barbara Hammel
We are all but characters in the books of God’s library. — Chris Colfer