[Stylist] Working with an Editor

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 12:17:09 UTC 2023

Hi Chelsea-
Congratulations! Writer's Digest and The Writer magazine are good places to troll for contract attorneys specializing in lit and media. Also, the National orgs like Scifi and fantasy writers association might also be a good resource.  You could also contact your local Chamber of Commerce to find out if there is a listing of attorneys in your area .  I am not sure there is an association for media and literary attorneys but imagine there is.  I know there is one for attorneys specializing in intellectual properties, not sure of the web address, though.
Good luck! Tell us more about your book. 😊

Annie

Ann Chiappetta M.S.
http://www.annchiappetta.com
Making Meaningful Connections Through Media
Ann.m.chiappetta at gmail.com
Blog: www.thought-wheel.com
914.393.6605
"Trust dreams. Trust your heart, and trust your story."
- Neil Gaiman