[Stylist] Nfb writers’ division meeting Sunday 26 Feb

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:54:10 UTC 2023

Good morning Writers,

Below you will find the zoom link and the one tab mobile phone numbers for our Writers Division meeting held Sunday, January 22 at 8 PM eastern, 7 PM central, 6 PM mountain, 5 PM Pacific. Join us for a rousing discussion of your writing projects. Bring ideas for the annual division meeting at the July convention. Bring questions about writing styles. Bring a fact about some thing that you would like us all to know. See you there. :-)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/92455203704
Meeting ID: 924 5520 3704

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,92455203704# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,92455203704# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 924 5520 3704

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble