[Stylist] Jan. 19 Writers' Roundup

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Jan 18 04:03:58 UTC 2023

Welcome to this grand, new adventure we call 2023! My synesthetic brain is so glad to have one less red number and tag on that new school-bus yellow one. It makes this year look brighter already.
Thursday evening at 7:00 central will be our first monthly meeting. For all you east-coasters who are used to everyone converting from your time, that's an hour behind you.

The number to call is 605-313-5637 and if my memory is correct, the code is 330803.

Barbara Hammel
We are all but characters in the books of God’s library. — Chris Colfer