[Stylist] AI and Writing

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Tue Jul 18 19:20:11 UTC 2023

I wouldn't use AI to create the scene. But I have had fun asking it to describe some visual things for me, particularly body language and emotion cues. I've saved some of those things to use in my writing, because I tend to write in multiple points of view, and for blind characters I use little visual description, but the sighted characters need to have it.