[Stylist] Attention spans

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 22:52:04 UTC 2023

Hi there-
Interesting topic. I usually read a chapter and then decide if I want to
continue reading it. The other  part of it is now that I listen to audio
books, I sometimes cannot listen to it if the narrator is bad. Elton John's
biography, ME, is an example of a horrible narrator. He did not narrate it
himself. The mouth noises were so gross I barely got through it. Lol.

Annie

Ann Chiappetta M.S.
http://www.annchiappetta.com
Making Meaningful Connections Through Media
Ann.m.chiappetta at gmail.com
Blog: www.thought-wheel.com
914.393.6605
"Trust dreams. Trust your heart, and trust your story."
- Neil Gaiman