[Stylist] Writing Success

Shawn Jacobson sdj60259 at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 14:49:28 UTC 2023

Robert
Congratulations.
Shawn
Shawn Jacobson
sdj60259 at aol.com

    On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 12:03:26 PM EST, Robert Gardner via Stylist <stylist at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I’m posting this to the list knowing it’s self-congratulatory, but I’m going to do it anyway.

I think some of you know I’ve been interested in writing for some time, mostly in the short story genre. I haven’t been very active with that in recent years, but now have had some success which I’d like to share with you.

I was just notified by the magazine, Magnets and Ladders, that my short story, “Seasons”, has won 1st place in the Fall-Winter Short Fiction contest for 2023-2024.

That was in addition to the past news from Magnets and Ladders that my story, “Decisions”, won 1st place in the Spring-Summer Short Fiction contest for 2021.

Obviously, I’d highly recommend you consider submitting material to Magnets and Ladders. It is a venue for disabled writers, and they have many other categories besides short fiction. And besides their contests, you can submit material for normal publication in their issues.

Robert Gardner

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Stylist:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/sdj60259%40aol.com