[Stylist] Kindle on the iPhone

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 00:27:04 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,
As readers, many of you probably have experience with Kindle. I avoided using it for awhile because it didn't look very accessible, but now, the book my church group is reading is only available on Kindle.
I use an iPhone with a Braille display. I gather from playing around with it that it's not great with a Braille display: it's better to tap and swipe around using your fingers and the phone itself. Are there any of you who have used Kindle with an iPhone and VoiceOver comfortably? If so, what features have helped you?
Thank you,
Vejas