[Stylist] New story "The Terrors of Yip"

Shawn Jacobson sdj60259 at aol.com
Sat Sep 16 01:08:12 UTC 2023

Dear writers
I am attaching a draft of my latest story, The Terrors of Yip.  It is a sequel to my story last year "The Day I Went to the Dogs.  I hope to publish this is Bewildering Stories, where the previous story was published.
If anyone would be willing to be a beta reader for the story, I would appreciate it.  Tjhe story is not long, about 2,500 words, so it shouldn't be a long project.
Thanks in advance.
Shawn Jacobson
sdj60259 at aol.com