[Stylist] question about reading books from Amazon

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Sep 25 02:24:11 UTC 2023

Is there anyone in this group who reads books from Amazon via their iPhone using a Braille display? If so, please enlighten me as to how I can do so. Through Facebook I have discovered a poet that I love and she has books through Amazon but I don't want to buy them if I can't figure out how — or am unable — to read them. Thank you.
Barbara Hammel
We are all but characters in the books of God’s library. — Chris Colfer