[Stylist] Memoirs by blind authors

rjaquiss at earthlink.net rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 5 14:44:32 UTC 2024

Hello Kenia:

     I would suggest you post your request to the nfb-history list. You
should also include the purpose of your request.

I suggest you start by looking at all the Kernel books that were published
by the NFB during the nineties. The National Library Service has a section
on blindness which will give you more material. BookShare is also a useful
resource.

I recently read One Of The Lucky Ones by Lucy Ching available from NLS. The
story of my Life by Helen Keller is available.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert