[Stylist] A Reply to "Memoirs by blind Authors"

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 15:46:24 UTC 2024

Hi-

Try Mark Carlson’s two books: Confessions of a Guide Dog and Confessions of a Labradiva. Don’t be fooled by the titles, he is a prolific and engaging author. He writes more than about his dogs, including his advocacy, vision loss journey and much more. I am interviewing him during the guide dog book club event soon.

My memoir, Follow Your Dog is similar though more dog-centric.

Patty Fletcher’s Campbell’s Rambles is good, too.

There’s Andrew Leland’s   Country of the Blind.  I interviewed him, too.

Best,

Annie

Ann Chiappetta, MS

President, Friends In Art, Inc.

 <mailto:president at friendsinart.org> president at friendsinart.org   <http://www.friendsinart.org> www.friendsinart.org

914.393.6605

 <http://www.annchiappetta.com> www.annchiappetta.com

Trust your dreams. Trust your heart and trust your story. Neil Gaiman