[Stylist] A Reply to "Memoirs by blind Authors"

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 01:34:55 UTC 2024

There is one that I read that was recommended on here awhile back, I believe Chris Kuell may have recommended it. It was about a man growing up blind in Canada, I think in the 1950s and I think his name was Bruce and that's all I remember.
The memoir was OK but something to read for the day where I was at when I had no Wifi and had an offline Bookshare copy.
Vejas