[Stylist] Fwd: Love Found in Cinders Links

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 20:31:46 UTC 2024

Hello Writers from everywhere,

The nfb, Writers Division invite you to join our May 16 Book club meeting at 6 PM central time. You can find instructions on the book whose links are listed below. This book is written by one of our Writers Division authors. We will be embarking upon a time of reading our authors work, and discussing it informally. Please join us on May 16, and look below to see which version of the book you would like to download. Some of them will cost and some of them if you have a subscription to book share will be available to download. Can direct any questions to me off list  or join one of our NFB Writers Division meetings. Our next meeting will be on Sunday, April 24 and I will send you a link to that in a separate email. So there should be an email before this one depending on how it lines up on your personal thread  For the zoom link for the May 16 Book club meeting. I will send out that link as the time gets closer for a second time, so enjoy reading the book and we will see you on May 16.
Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble

Begin forwarded message: