[Tabs] Looking for MB\a's or MBA Students

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Sat Nov 15 16:56:54 UTC 2008

I have been asked to circulate the following:

Dave

Hello, my name is Melanie Peskoe.  I am from Louisville, Kentucky and I will
be starting an MBA program soon.  I would like to connect with other NFB
members who either have their MBA, or are pursuing an MBA.  I specifically
would like to find out about general MBA program structure and what
alternative techniques you've used in and out of the classroom.  I'd like to
know also, in day to day work, what computer programs, charts, graphs, etc.
do you encounter and how do you access them.  I would be interested in
finding a group of people to either start a list or meet during the
convention next year.  Please feel free to email me at
mpeskoe at insightbb.com.  Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Melanie Peskoe