[Tabs] Meeting for the month of April

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 00:02:20 UTC 2009

Dear TABSTERS,
	I apologize for the cancellation of our meeting at the beginning of
the month, there was a matter that required my immediate attention
however, I promise you that I will be more diligent about
notifications should this ever have to happen in the future. I am
writing you today because we do need to have a meeting for the month
of April and work out some very important information for a fund
raising opportunity and an outreach event. Also, I have a very
important update regarding TABS and National convention so please
e-mail me to let me know if you can meet on Monday evening at 6PM
central time. Also, if you don't  have access to long distance dialing
or don't have minutes, don't worry, we'll help get you on the call!

Best Wishes and a happy end of the semester to all!
Domonique Lawless
/President, Tennessee Association of Blind students
Dlawless86 at gmail.com