[Tabs] membership committee call.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 16:50:03 UTC 2009

 Greetings from the   Nabs membership committee.

 We would like to thank those of you who were able to attend our
most recent conference call where we discussed the benefits of
community service to self as well as the greater blindness community.
 This month, we hope that you will be able to join us for a fun and
informative discussion on dating and relationships.
 The call will take place on Sunday, December the 13th at 7p.m. EST.
  We are pleased to have Special guest speakers LisaMaria Martinez and
Antonio Guimaraes who will talk about their respective experiences on
this topic.  As well, we are excited to have fellow student and
membership committee co-chair Janice Jeang serve as moderator on what
will be a lively   topic to be sure.
  Should you have any questions, or wish to take part and would like
the call-in information; please do not hesitate to contact   Janice
Jeang at: Janice.jeang at gmail.com or Darian smith at:
Dsmithnfb at gmail.com.
 And as always; keep a look out on the nabs list serve for more
information   about  the conference call  series, as well as  other
announcements from the membership committee.
    We look forward to seeing you all on the call in a few days!

 Warmest holiday wishes to you and yours,
  The National Association of Blind Students Membership committee.

 Please Note call-in information:
 Phone number: 712.775.7100

 Passcode: 257963

--
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate

"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching
before us;
if you sense, as I sense, that the time is now to shake off our
slumber, and slough off our fear, and make good on the debt we owe
past and future generations,
then I'm ready to take up the cause, and march with you, and work with
you. Together, starting today, let us finish the work that needs to be
done, and
usher in a new birth of freedom on this Earth."- Baraq Obama