[Tabs] Goddard Space Center Looking for Disabled Interns

Riccobono, Mark MRiccobono at nfb.org
Thu Jan 7 11:15:30 UTC 2010

From: "Silberman, Kenneth A. (GSFC-1300)"
<<mailto:kenneth.a.silberman at nasa.gov>kenneth.a.silberman at nasa.gov>
To: "Silberman, Kenneth A. (GSFC-1300)"
<<mailto:kenneth.a.silberman at nasa.gov>kenneth.a.silberman at nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:17:32 -0600
Subject: Looking for Disabled Interns for Summer 2010 Goddard Projects

Greetings from Goddard as we prepare for the Martin Luther King Holiday:

We are looking for disabled interns for Summer 2010.  The list of
2010 GSFC projects has been entered by our mentors.  There is an
abundance of projects to review at
<http://education.gsfc.nasa.gov/opportunities/>http://education.gsfc.nasa.gov/opportunities/
.  Just click on the "Browse Available Opportunities" link to see
what is available and apply to the internship of interest.  (There is
a link for every project and an "Apply Now" button with every
internship description.)  The deadline for students to apply is 7
February 2010.

In addition, I encourage you to send me resumes of students you feel
fit into the category of "highly qualified" based on academic merit
and experience. See the Goddard organization lists in the attached
PowerPoint file; and if you know of a student well suited and
interested in one of these Branches, by all means send me their
resume, their Branch of interest, and I will personally check with
that group and get back with you.

Again, we would like to see many more students with disabilities
placed at Goddard next Summer. Your help in achieving this goal is
greatly appreciated.  I look forward to receiving your
recommendations and hopefully together we can brighten a deserving
students space-career!

Very Truly Yours,

  Ken

Col. Kenneth A. Silberman, Esq.
U.S. Supreme Court, Maryland, & Patent Bars
B.A., M.Eng., J.D.
NASA Engineer & Registered Patent Attorney
Education Office Code 130.3
NASA/GSFC Mailstop 130.3
Bldg. 28 Rm. N165
Greenbelt, MD  20771, USA
Voice:  (301) 286-9281
Fax:  (301) 286-1655
E-mail:  <mailto:kenneth.a.silberman at nasa.gov>kenneth.a.silberman at nasa.gov
Office Location:                 Building 28 Room W151