[Tabs] Announcing nabs membership conference call live streaming!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon May 10 00:12:24 UTC 2010

Dear listers,
  David  Dumphy, who  is handling the Launch of our Audio Site
announces the following exciting news relating to our nabs
membership conference calls!  "I'd like to add that you can listen to
the call using your computer. When it starts, which is at 8 PM
eastern, you can go to
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/listenlive.html
to hear it.
And if you can't catch it, a link will be made available for you to
download the call soon after it takes place.
Enjoy."

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin