[Tabs] Nabs membership Conference call: About S.T.E.M.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 19:39:03 UTC 2010

Attention All Students!

Ever been curious about what majors and specializations blind
individuals have had in the past? Have you ever felt like learning
about fields such as Science, Technology, Engineering and Math-
(STEM), are “too difficult”? Do alternative techniques a blind person
may use in such fields just baffle you?

If any of the above apply to you-
Please attend the Membership phone call, presented by the Membership
Committee of the National Association of Blind Students. We are going
to cover concerns, techniques, and generalized information about how
blind students can participate on equal terms with their sighted
peers, even when focusing on STEM fields.