[Tabs] New Bord and First meeting

josh harper josh.harper108 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 01:20:54 UTC 2011

 Hi This is Joshua Harper Vic President of TABS. We are getting back up and running. The new Bord is as follows

Jessica Beecam President
Joshua Harper Vic President
Bobbie Mezei Treasurer
Crystal Brown Secretary
JP Williams Board Member

Join
 in the first TABS chat session to find out more about how blind
students can make great change in Tennessee!  We will have a guest
speaker on assistive technology so come prepared with thoughts, ideas,
and questions about how assistive technology!  If you have any question
please give me a call at 615-497-0435 or e-mail me at
jbbeecham at gmail.com

Conference Call Information

August 29th 7:30 central

Dial in Number:
(712) 775-7100

Access Code:
273575 pound

You can also connect on facbook by looking for Tennessee Association of Blind Student (TABS)