[Tabs] Reminder: Nabs Presents: All about Scholarships!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 18:40:36 UTC 2012

 Fellow students:
     It is time once again for the monthly NABS Membership Committee
 conference call. This month we bring you a call all about scholarships
 - and who could not use one of those? Please join us as we will have
 several speakers on the call to talk about various scholarship
 opportunities. Patti Chang, National Federation of the Blind
 Scholarship Chair will be on the call to talk about the scholarships
 that the NFB is giving out at the national level. To find out more
 about the NFB National scholarship program prior to the call, you may
 visit the following link: http://www.nfb.org/scholarships
     Also on this call will be Mark Lucas, Executive Director of the
 United States Association of Blind Athletes (USABA) to talk about the
 scholarship opportunities that are available for qualified athletes.
 To find out more about USABA, you can visit their Facebook page here:
 http://www.facebook.com/pages/United-States-Association-of-Blind-Athletes/115311768519523

 To sum it up:
 When?: Sunday, February 26, 2012; 7:00 PM EST.
 What?: A conference call on the topic of scholarships.
 Where?: NABS Conference Call Line: (712( 775-7100. Code 257963

 We look forward to seeing everyone on the call!

 Your NABS Membership Committee