[Tabs] Greetings from the new TABS president!

Stephanie H. DeLuca sjhhirst at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 02:24:20 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Stephanie
DeLuca, and I am currently working towards my PhD in structural biology at
Vanderbilt University.  At the NFB of Tennessee State Convention in March,
TABS elected the following officers for the upcoming year:

President:  Stephanie DeLuca
Vice President:  Josh Harper
Secretary:  Melissa Mayo
Treasurer:  Christina Clift
Board Member:  Russell Jones

Congrats to everyone!  We are excited to work with TABS this year. more
news to come soon!

Stephanie DeLuca
In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind.
    ~Louis Pasteur, lecture 1854