[Tabs] Reminder, Join NABS to talk about NFB scholarship program (tomorrow at 6ET).

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 22:46:39 UTC 2014

Greetings all:

 Each year the National Federation of the Blind  awards thirty scholarships to deserving blind students at our national convention.
 these people come from many different walks of life, have diverse backgrounds, aspirations and interests.
 They come from all over the country  and chances are you’ve  probably met one of them.
 well, on Sunday, you will find out how to be one of them!

 Join the National Association of Blind Students as we collaborate once again with our friend and fellow federationest Patti gregory-Chang.
 As chair of the national scholarship committee, she’ll let you in on the secret to a successful  scholarship application, so you won’t want to miss it!

 When: Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 6:00 P.M. Eastern
Where?: conference line:  (605) 475-6700.  Code: 786-9673.
  Talk to you then!
The membership committee of the National Association of Blind Students.

Darian Smith
2nd Vice President, National Association of Blind Students
dsmithnfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org
Follow the National Association of Blind Students on twitter: @nabslink