[Tabs] Fwd: Digital Accessibility Survey

Stephanie H. DeLuca stephanie.h.deluca at vanderbilt.edu
Sat Feb 15 16:47:15 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!  We are trying to get TEACH TN passed here in Tennessee, and
we need your help!  Please fill out the survey below.  Your responses will
provide information for a task force, who will make accessibility
recommendations to the TN Higher Education Commission.

For those of you who don't know yet, TEACH stands for Technology,
Education, and Accessibility in College and Higher Education.  Currently,
we get accommodations and accessible materials on an ad hoc basis, but
TEACH would require that all materials be accessible to begin with.  The
NFB of TN is working to get TEACH passed, which would then lead to setting
up a task force that would make recommendations on accessible materials.
 By filling out the survey below, you will be guiding those recommendations.

http://nfb.org/digital-tech-access)

Thanks!

Stephanie DeLuca,

President, Tennessee Association of Blind Students