[Tabs] TABS conference call tomorrow at 6:30PM

TABS President president.tabs at nfb-tn.org
Wed Feb 19 16:48:37 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that there will be a  Tennessee Association
of Blind Students, or TABS, conference call Thursday, February 20, 2014 at
6:30PM.  We will be mainly talking about the TABS constitution and
potential changes.  We will also be discussing the TABS meeting at the NFB
TN state convention, which is March 7-9, 2014 in Nashville.  Come one, come
all!

Here's the phone call information:

     dial-in number:  712-775-7000
     participant access code:  697514#

The current TABS constitution and information about state convention are
attached.

Also, please send TABS dues to Christina Clift.  They are $10 for the year,
and remember that, if you want to vote, you need to be a paying member.
 Christina's address is:
          1633 Madison Ave
          Memphis, TN 38104

Please make checks out to Tennessee Association of Blind Students.