[Tabs] TABS Meeting

Blind Students president.tabs at nfb-tn.org
Mon Nov 14 14:30:48 UTC 2016

Good morning friends,
The TN Association of Blind students invites you to join us tomorrow,
November 15 at 8:00PM CT as we discus the things we as students can do to
make changes for blind students today and in the future. We will talk about
scholarship opportunities, ways to improve Vocational Rehabilitation, and
much more. Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to better your future and
share struggles and triumphs with one and other.
See below call in information and hope to talk to you all soon!

Conference Call Dial-in: 1-857-232-0156

Conference Code:  387735

Shannon Hansen
TABS President
You can Follow us on:
*Facebook:*  Tennessee Association of Blind Students
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tennessee-Association-of-Blind-Students/193157724068769>
*Twitter:*  @TN_tabs <https://twitter.com/#%21/TN_tabs>
*Google+:* Tennessee Association of Blind Students
<https://plus.google.com/114086717079515197580/about>
*Linkedin:*  TN Association of Blind Students
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/TN-Association-Blind-Students-4377782>